In addition to the rapid growth of xcelerate, 3E and several other Elite solutions continue to gain significant ground in the marketplace.
Aug 17, 2017, Thomson Reuters Elite, part of Thomson Reuters Legal, today announced latest figures that highlight its continued success across the global legal industry in 2017. 90% of Am Law 200 firms, 92% of Global 100 firms, and 62% of UK Top 100 firms now use at least one product in the Elite Enterprise Business Management Solution, continuing the trend for strong accelerated growth for Elite worldwide.
In total, 216 law firms have selected the market-leading 3E® financial and practice management system, thanks to the leading technological capability and improved functionality of the 3E platform. Overall, 137 organizations have gone live on 3E, with 13 new go-lives in the last six months alone. 29% of these live clients have transitioned from the Elite legacy Enterprise® solution, with 36 firms having transitioned in the last two years, underscoring the growing success of the migration to 3E. Global firms that have signed up to 3E include:
- Jingtian & Gongcheng, a leading Chinese law firm staffing more than 350 lawyers
- Enable Law, a standalone medical negligence practice from Top UK 100 law firm Foot Anstey LLP
- Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP, a law firm that employs 100 lawyers in its office in Wilmington, Delaware
- Barlow Robbins, a UK-based law firm operating from three offices in Surrey
- Brabners LLP, a UK law firm employing more than 200 lawyers across its offices in Liverpool, Manchester, and Preston
In addition to the rapid growth of 3E, several other Elite solutions continue to gain significant ground in the marketplace, including xcelerate Budgeting and Forecasting, a solution strategically designed to help firms protect profits. Within the last year, xcelerate has signed up 38 firms pushing close to 200% growth compared to the previous 12 months and is on pace for another record year. Read More…
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2017
xcelerate Budgeting and Forecasting and NEW Cost to Serve module
Time: 4:15pm – 5:15pm